What is a Quick Site?
Quick Sites are Fast
Provide us with your logo and content, make a couple of choices, and we can have a website ready for you in just a couple of weeks. We can do this because the websites are built on the WordPress platform using one of our pre-designed layouts.
Quick Sites are Flexible
You have the ability to choose up to 3 different features–do you want an image gallery, calendar, or a donation form? Not a problem. Quick Sites also grow as your business grows. When you are ready to add shopping carts or database applications, just call and we can provide a quote to add these features to your existing website.
Quick Sites are Affordable
Quick Sites start at $1000. This includes:
- Your domain name (i.e. yourcompany.com)
- Your quick site with your logo and colors
- Up to 3 stock images
- Up to 3 features from the options list below
- Unlimited email addresses (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Documentation to update the site
Website hosting is an additional $275 per year and includes unlimited email addresses (i.e. email@example.com), and updates to WordPress software and plugins.
- Blog style, brochure page style, or combination
- Choose up to 5 from the following list
- Search Engine plugin for help with search engine optimization
- Sociable Pack to let users add links to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Facebook and/or Twitter feed to display your social media right on your website
- Image gallery (with up to 10 images)
- Contact form
- Donation form connected to your PayPal account
- Online discussion forum
- Mapping plugin to add Google maps to your pages
We are able to offer Quick Sites as a less-expensive alternative to custom-designed websites because we use templates and provide minimal customization on the website. To help keep the costs low, we need to keep to the following:
- Include 6-8 content pages. (For example: Home page, About Us, News, Products, Testimonials, Contact.) Customers will supply us with the written text and images for these pages. If you need assistance in developing your content and determining what to say and show, we can help you with that for an additional fee.
- Please make sure that the overall organization of your website (navigation links/page names) and any content you provide to us have already received the necessary approvals at your organization.
- Up to 3 stock images for use anywhere on your website.
- A few standard page elements that appear on ALL pages. These include the graphic header at the top of the page, the navigation links, the vertical “sidebar” column on the right side, and the page footer at the base (where we typically include your contact information). In thinking about the graphics and information that make up these spaces, be sure to choose things that will make sense when they appear on every page of your website.
- You will have the opportunity to review the website and make one round of text or image changes at that time. Please note: additional content or image changes after this review period will be billed at our regular website update rate. (If you send us approved text and images for the first round, you can use this review stage to improve the visual impact of your pages, which might include swapping an image, reducing text, or adding a few sub-headings, etc.)
- Quick Sites use standard WordPress tools to achieve some functions. We do not usually customize how those tools (called “plugins”) are displayed on the website. That means we cannot change the alignment, the font, the spacing, etc. Customizing plugins is available and invoiced at our scripting rate.